St. Patrick Parish has two cemeteries – St. Patrick Cemetery located just east of Mauston on Hwys. 12 & 16 and Holy Rosary Cemetery located in the town of Lindina, Juneau County. Information regarding both of these cemeteries can be obtained by contacting our parish office at 608-847-6054.
From time to time, we will be posting information on this page regarding cemetery cleanup and other notices regarding our cemeteries. We invite you to periodically check here for these announcements.
Rules for Adornment of Lots
- All decorations (floral or otherwise) shall be located at the end of the monument. Nothing in front or back of the monument.
- Decorations may be securely attached to monument.
- Decorations of or in glass or placed in the ground on a wire stem, if in the mowing line, will be removed.
- No grading, landscaping or disturbing of lawn permitted without approval of management.
- No planting of any trees or shrubs.
- All decorations must be removed prior to spring cleanup. (check with parish office for date)
- All waste must be disposed of in dumpsters.
- Management is not responsible for any theft, vandalism or damage to any monument or ornamentation.
- Management is not responsible for those ornaments that are gone because of the wind, which is common in this cemetery.
Any questions, Contact rectory 608-847-6054